Patterson Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Tyler
Patterson CDJR TylerPatterson CDJR Tyler
Position Description: Lube Technician
Position Summary: Lube Technician is responsible for performing lube related services for customers in a professional and efficient fashion.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Devote himself/herself to insuring satisfaction to customers.
- Determine management, production and quality requirements by asking questions and listening.
- Attend company meetings as required.
- Maintain a follow-up system that encourages follow through with assigned projects.
- Establish personal performance goals that are consistent with company standards of productivity and devise a strategy to meet those goals.
- Review and analyze actions at the end of each day, week, month, and year to determine how to better utilize time and plans more effectively.
- Understand the terminology of the business and keep abreast of technology changes in products and services.
- Know and understand the federal, state and local requirements which govern the company’s business.
- Follow lawful directions from supervisors.
- Understand and follow work rules and procedures.
- Participate in performance management.
- Interact well with others and be a positive influence on employee morale.
- Uphold the company’s non-disclosure and confidentiality policies and agreements.
- Work evening, weekend, and holiday work hours as required.
- Performs lube oil filter services in a professional manner and performs vehicle inspections as required.
- Provide excellent customer service for all customers whether external and internal, specifically offering dependable vehicle service.
- Maintains equipment in good working condition and maintains the work area in a safe, clean and organized manner.
- Receive service assignments from the service writer or service manager.
- Have the 'lube' work finished within the allotted time. Set goals, develop skills and constantly increase efficiency skill level.
- Maintain a clean, efficient work area and assist in keeping the shop neat and organized.
- Make sure the proper paperwork is completed and filed after every job completion.
- Keep your technical qualifications current by finishing any required training programs.
- Take care that the vehicle is cleaner when the job is completed than when the customer dropped it off.